Thursday, December 25, 2008

Busy time

of the year. I hope everyone has had a very merry Christmas, I know we have had a good one.

I haven't updated the blOg in a while, things have gotten crazy, I was layed off for a littel while and trying to catch up on some projects then we got dumped on with snow and my shop was all but froze up, then they called me back to work for a few days so I really havent had much time to do anything especialy on the intraweb, thats how life works LOL. I am off for a few days so I may dig out my shop and get in there tomorrow and try getting a few things done.

I am working on a tank for my scooter with a little Frisco flavor, I had the filler neck and cap made for about two weeks, I just need to do some welding and decide how I am going to finish it. I also am in the process of making a neck and cap for another guy who puts my tank choppin' to shame.
Yeah I know I need to clean my work bench off, I work in there, when I get time.

No comments: