I took these pics this spring up at Lake Quinault. Every once in a while Beck and I jump on the bikes, run up and have a coke maybe get a cup of coffee and visit my cousin that works at the resturant there, its a nice short ride, maybe 40 miles round trip. A good way to kill and afternoon.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Winters here
I think, its was 30* out this morn after raining and blowing most of yesterday.
I took these pics this spring up at Lake Quinault. Every once in a while Beck and I jump on the bikes, run up and have a coke maybe get a cup of coffee and visit my cousin that works at the resturant there, its a nice short ride, maybe 40 miles round trip. A good way to kill and afternoon.
w.JPG)
w.JPG)
I took these pics this spring up at Lake Quinault. Every once in a while Beck and I jump on the bikes, run up and have a coke maybe get a cup of coffee and visit my cousin that works at the resturant there, its a nice short ride, maybe 40 miles round trip. A good way to kill and afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+(WinCE).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment