Sunday, May 6, 2012

If you're still coming here to look, I will apologize for not posting in about a year. Life has got in the way, for the most part I am enjoying the hell out of it.  If you are one of the people who cry about getting old you need to change your life so you can enjoy it.  I look at it this way, I get to wrestle with my grandson, I have had friends you never got to see their grandchildren, they never got the chance to get old. I guess maybe its just a respective thing.

Anyway off the soapbox and a little bit of what is great about life, I chopped the Packmule bike, it was bought in '05 for this purpose and I never quit riding it long enough to chop it, ended up buying the Flyrite and when it was done I rode it, the Packmule just wasn't any fun to ride. So I chopped it up on New Years day, a new bike for the new year.
  On the jig and getting ready for the hot glue. And back on the ground.












No comments: