Friday, February 27, 2009

Quick update

Work has been WFO the last week, I'll take it, I have a feeling it isn't going to last much longer. We've been slowing WAY down and it may come to a screaching halt for some time, we shall see.

I took this pic out the window with my cellphone the other night on my way home from work, at 65 mph. Kalaloch is a beautiful place.


Aluminum filler necks, some of them are spoken for, I will make the caps and get them finished soon, the others will have caps made and be listed for sale here as I have time, I also have some more steel necks that need caps, they will be listed here to, same deal.



Not much new on the smokin gun project, it is in its own little corner of the living room begging for attention like everything else. I have the material to finish the gas tank so I may get some of that done this weekend, maybe....................... probably not, its supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow and Beck wants to go for a ride.

No comments: